In this Outdoor Recreation video tutorial you are going to learn how to make your own short bow. For this you will need a 15mm and 7mm PVC tube both of 85.5cm length, a 55.5cm long 20mm PVC tube, a 20cm long 25mm PVC tube, hammer, a wire of about 1m long, tape, nails, saw, measuring tape, pencil, scissors and a 3.5mm drill. Put the smaller tubes inside the bigger tubes and position them symmetrically by taking measurements and mark the center point of the outermost tube. Drill a hole at the center point, put a nail through it hammer the other end of the nail flat without damaging the tubes. Now drill two holes at both ends and tie the wire. Put tape on the center point of the wire and the bow is ready.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades