In this tutorial, we learn how to grip a bow. If you have an improper grip, it will effect how your bow flies in the air. If you have a bad grip, your shooting will be off and mess with your accuracy. You will grip your bow flat, imagining you are pushing up against a wall. This will also force you to keep your center balanced. Now lie the grip in the web between your thumb and index finger. All the pressure should be in the heel of your hand before you shoot. You want as little of your hand to grip the bow as possible. When your ready, go ahead and shoot!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades