In this video you will learn how to make a bow and arrow from household items. In order to do this, just follow these steps: The first thing to do is to get your tools. Get any tool that will help you to cut things. Now, you need 2 yard flags and an elastic. Take 1 yard flag and cut it in half. Use a tool to bend 2 loops on each end of the flag. Make the arrow using the same cutting process and put the elastic on the bow. Fire the arrow with the bow and you're done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades