Ike, from Ike's Outdoors.com gives basic information on Sighting a Bow. He explains a few things he does before he even goes out and shoots. He explains how to line up the site with your arrow whether you are left handed or right handed and then gives pointers on "following the arrow" with the site to get the best results. He recommends shooting at a closer range and with 2-3 arrows before making any adjustments in case of error on your part, and adjusting the site accordingly before moving back. He recommends sites that have marks on them to make it easier to tell how far you are moving it. Overall - very instructive video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades