This is a guide that will show you how to make a bow out of everyday items. First, you want to find a curved branch outside that's nice and thick so it won't snap. Also, if it's connected to other branches just saw them off, and then remove any smaller twigs or leaves from the branch. Then take a small knife and whittle down any nubs or small leftover pieces, then if the branch isn't bent to your requirements just bend it or use a vice to bend it to our liking and your bow staff has been created. Now, you want to take whatever string your using such as nylon rope, hemp cord, 50lb fishing line and attach it to your bow. Now, if you want you can add an aiming device by taking a small branch and attaching it with your string to create a cross hair. When your done go out and have some fun with this quick and easy project.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades