When you think of archery bows, you think of a curved piece of wood. You can feel the taut string between your fingers. Images of Robin Hood appear, stealing from the rich and giving to the poor. You think of simplicity. But when it comes to hunting, a bow is an entirely different beast.
It's no longer just a curved piece of wood with a string— it's a powerful weapon made of super strong carbon core material, with synchronized dual cams and a devilishly awkward look. It's a hunter's bow, one sure to bag any buck, and it's called the Destroyer.
If you have one of these BowTech Destroyer bows, you're a lucky man. But like all bows these days, there will be some maintenance required. You can't just buy a bow and go hunting— there's a lot of time and effort into getting it just right for you.
So, below you'll find BowTech's instructional videos on maintaining your Destroyer bow. All good archers need to do a little bow maintenance!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades