We need a pen, thread or twine, small stick or wooden skewer, and scissors to make a mini bow and arrow.
First open the pen and take the ink lead. Cut the thread 20cm.
Tie up the string tightly on the tip of the pen and cut the notch on the other side of the pen.
Then tie up the another side of the string to the notch.
Now the pen is looking like the shape of a bow.
It should work just fine.
For the arrow, take the stick or skewer cut it at least 8cm.
Cut the small notch at the one end and sharpen to the other side of the stick.
Now we made a mini bow and arrow.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades