This is a tutorial that will show you how to create a powerful bow and for under $5. The material you'll need is 1 curved pipe, poly poli string, tape, scissors, and a knife. First you want to cut a slit and a hole on each end of the pipe and then add some tape underneath it to prevent it from splitting. Next, you want to line up the string with the pipe and cut it at that length. Also, you want to tie a knot at both ends of the strings and attach it by using the slits you made in the pipe. There you have it a powerful bow and if you want to add any features like a handle just attach a foam pad to the middle.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades