Are you an archer, or hunter or bowman in need of a D-knot on the bowstring? Well, this video tutorial will show you how to tie a D-loop for archery bowstrings. You might not be doing this for a precision sport like archery, you may just want to get the next big deer out there this hunting season, but this D-loop knot will help you either way.
You'll need some string, a knife, a tape measure, scissors and a lighter or some sort to make the D-loop knot on your bows bowstring. It's pretty simple, and you can adjust and tighten the knot stops if needed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades