New to the sport of archery? Maybe you're trying to hunt that perfect buck? Whatever the case may be, sport or hunting, this eight-part video tutorial series will help improve your beginner skills, to start you on your way to becoming a great archer.
Tom Surlak from the long established archery club Bergen Bowmen, located in Bergen County, New Jersey, helps you learn archery, fast and easy. These are great video clips if you are first starting out with archery, covering the very basics. Tom Surlak is a National Archery Association Level 2 Instructor.
Part 1: Introduction
Part 2: Parts of the Bow & Arrow
Part 3: Proper Stance
Part 4: Nocking an Arrow
Part 5: Setting Your String & Bow Hands
Part 6: Pre-Draw, Draw & Anchor
Part 7: Aim, Set, Release & Follow Through
Part 8: Reflecting After the Shot
Brought to you by Hotwax Multimedia, Inc.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades