Leave it to the Russians to come up with this borderline suicidal winter sport. After all, they did invent the terrifyingly lethal game of chance, Russian Roulette.
From the blog English Russia,
"It's new fun in some Russian cities to jump from a bridge roped together in a big group, when there is no water under the bridge but raw firm ice. Also, they jump at the same moment when the train is going over the bridge - just imagine what the engineer thinks when he sees a bunch of people standing on the rails just before the moving train..."
Video below demonstrates the sport in action.
Incredible photos from Russos:
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades